Gobble gobble! Thanksgiving is almost here. Now that your little one has graduated from a…
Getting ready to register for baby? Here is a list of essentials prepared by Dr. Smith’s Premium Parent, and mom of two girls, Rachel Bell:
- Sound machine – Babies love to hear womb sounds or other white noise. They’re good to have on hand when desperate to calm baby in those first few days.
- Something for yourself – Get something nice to treat yourself after baby comes. A new comfy set of PJ’s, body scrub, etc. but you’re thinking of baby all the time now and will need to take time for you too.
- Diapers of varying sizes – Your newborn might be a little larger and already fit into the next size up. If you only have the smallest size diapers on hand, you’ll be stuck with a bunch of diapers you don’t need.
- Diaper rash treatment products – It’s not too early to purchase a diaper rash treatment product. Using a product for diaper rash is not just for treating but also for preventing. Be sure to get a zinc-oxide-based diaper rash product like Dr. Smith’s® to prevent diaper rash from cropping up in the first place.
- Baby distractions – Babies can be a little wiggly when changing diapers so you want to make sure to have a plush toy, colorful rattle, board book handy. And, this is when you’ll be really glad you have Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Spray for a touch-free, easy and fast application.